Sunday, May 10, 2009

Battle to the Death

People are always saying they, or their office, or their group of friends or their something deserve a reality show. Normally, I agree politely but know their show would suck more than "Two and a Half Men". And then I sat through most of an episode of the Hills. No one...no human being on earth deserves a reality show less than that group of people. Nothing happens in their lives that is even kinda interesting, except for when Audrina wears bathing suits. So I have an idea for MTV: all the Hills cast members battle to the death (this is filmed) and the last one alive gets to start over with their own show. If that winner will continue to get free tickets to Cabo, Hawaii and free drinks at every club then I'll consider playing a secondary role. So I'll be like that dude Frankie. And don't think you can steal my idea now MTV, it's been documented. I'm like a lawyer. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with Two & a Half Men? I think its really funny! But I have to agree, the Hills is the WROST show ever!! I rather sit through a marathon of Keeping with the Kardashians before I watch The Hills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have seen an episode without Brody Jenner, the episodes with him are really break-through and revolutionary. I need a show on MTV just so that they will pay for all my plastic surgery, Audrina and Heidi has saved about $500K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The key surgery to be on that show is the weird upper lip one. The one where they make it kind of longer and more stiff. They all have it. Boobs also help.

    ReplyDelete